Today, I would like to share this Christmas tree wrapping idea for your gifts. I remember when I used to live in Singapore, every year at Christmas time, most shopping malls in Singapore offer a wrapping service. They mostly used origami wrapping ideas to wrap up presents. Not only do they look pretty, they are unique and makes the gift stand out.
This is my twelfth challenge and my last one as a Bostik Blogger and this month’s theme is Christmas. Once again, I have received a crafting box packed with coloured paper, ribbons, foams, Blu Tack foam pads, Blu Tack white glu and many more Christmas themed items.
As we were provided jewels, ribbons and Blu Tack glitter pens, I decided to use this to decorate the gift. This is simple to make and it makes a great picture for display. The materials you will need are:
- Blu Glu Dots
- Blu Tack Glitter Pens
- Green and white papers
- Star shaped ribbons
- Wrap the gift with green coloured wrapping paper. Or you could choose other colours for the tree.
- Wrap the white coloured wrapping paper around the gift and fold a diagonal fold line on both sides.
- Fold and wrap the white paper and stick in place with tape for both sides.
- Stick the glu dots on the jewels and decorate your tree.
- Once finished decorating, wrap the gift with strings as shown.
- Then stick the star shaped ribbon on the top of the tree.
- Decorate it with the glitter pens.
Now your gift is ready to be displayed next to your tree!
These are the crafts we have done so far as a Bostik Craft Blogger.
Disclosure: We have received a seasonal crafting box from Bostik as part of the Tots/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club. We have included Amazon affiliate links to the products. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.