This is our eighth Bostik Blogger challenge and this month’s theme is holiday. We haven’t any real plans for a summer holiday so we decided to make a Frisbee game to play. I have yet again received a crafting box packed with coloured paper, ribbons, Blu Tack pink, Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen and many more.
This is a very simple craft that just needs a little bit of imagination. To make a Frisbee, you need a strong paper plate. I have used two paper plates to give the Frisbee some weight. To make this Frisbee, you will need:
- Paper plates
- Blu Tack pink
- Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen
- Ribbons, glitter, coloured paper etc
- Place four dots of Blu Tack pink onto the paper plate and stick another paper plate on top.
- Now decorate the paper plate. It is best to decorate both sides, so that you are able to see it! We have used this Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen to stick the paper on the paper plate. We enjoyed using the Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen. I think it is very unique and so easy to use. On the wider side, the tip is soft and rubbery. It makes application for a really smooth application on to your material.
Once your Frisbee is dried, you are ready to use your Frisbee and see who can throw the furthest.
These are what we have done so far as a Bostik Craft Bloggers.
- Chinese New Year Paper Plate Drum
- Valentine’s Day Hanging Heart Decoration
- Easter Chinese Character Activity
- Ocean Puppet Play Box
- First Year Scrapbook
- Cookie Monster Duck Tape Bag
- DIY tissue paper baton
Disclosure: We have received a seasonal crafting box from Bostik as part of the Tots/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.