This is our eighth Bostik Blogger challenge and this month’s theme is holiday. We haven’t any real plans for a summer holiday so we decided to make a Frisbee game to play. I have yet again received a crafting box packed with coloured paper, ribbons, Blu Tack pink, Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen and many more.
This is a very simple craft that just needs a little bit of imagination. To make a Frisbee, you need a strong paper plate. I have used two paper plates to give the Frisbee some weight. To make this Frisbee, you will need:
- Paper plates
- Blu Tack pink
- Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen
- Ribbons, glitter, coloured paper etc
- Place four dots of Blu Tack pink onto the paper plate and stick another paper plate on top.
- Now decorate the paper plate. It is best to decorate both sides, so that you are able to see it! We have used this Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen to stick the paper on the paper plate.
We enjoyed using the Blu Tack fine & wide glu pen. I think it is very unique and so easy to use. On the wider side, the tip is soft and rubbery. It makes application for a really smooth application on to your material.
- Chinese New Year Paper Plate Drum
- Valentine’s Day Hanging Heart Decoration
- Easter Chinese Character Activity
- Ocean Puppet Play Box
- First Year Scrapbook
- Cookie Monster Duck Tape Bag
- DIY tissue paper baton
Disclosure: We have received a seasonal crafting box from Bostik as part of the Tots/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club. Contains Amazon affiliate links.