This is my sixth challenge as a Bostik Blogger and this month’s theme is Monster. I have received a crafting box packed with coloured paper, pompoms, felts, Blu Tack glu dots, Blu Tack white glue and many more.
My daughter asked if we could make a monster bag. So after much research online and checking the materials that we have available, I decided to make a Cookie Monster bag using Duck Tape.
- Blu Tack white glue
- Blue and white felts
- Black paper
- Duck Tape in blue, dark blue and red
- Small old fabric
- Marker pen
- Tape the Duck Tape onto the fabric as shown. You will need 75cm by 33 cm.
- Trim the Duck Tape around the corner and tape a different colour Duck Tape onto every side. This is to secure it firmly.
- Fold the Duck Tape fabric into three parts. Tape part one and part two together with Duck Tape to create a bag with lid.
- Draw eyes on the white felt and cut it out. Use Blu Tack white glue to tape it onto the blue felt.
- Cut out a mouth from the black paper and use Blu Tack white glue to glue it on the blue felt.
- Cut out the outline of the Cookie Monster and use dark blue Duck Tape to tape around the blue felt (except the top) onto the lid of the bag. Now you can store some small items in the Cookie Monster pouch.
- To make the handle for the bag, use the dark Duck Tape. As for the length, do go according to your preference.
Now you are ready to bring your Cookie Monster Duck Tape bag out! Ms C was so pleased with her bag!
Disclosure: We have received a seasonal crafting box from Bostik as part of the Tots/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club. Contains Amazon affiliate links.