Drumond Park have recently launched their new simple action game, just in time for the summer! This Barbecue Party is suitable for ages 4 and above for 2 – 4 players. It is portable so you can bring it out to play on holiday. This is a lovely mini game that is fun but also great to train children’s fine motor skills! Using tongs makes the game quite challenging! It is all down to their fine motor skills to win the game!
- Barbecue with grilling plate
- 16 pieces of foods with stickers (chicken drumstick, fish, cob of corn, tomato, mushroom, red pepper or broccoli)
- 17 cards
To win this game, you have to be the first player to collect three or four matching cards and pieces of food (agreed at the beginning of the game and depending on age) wins the game. Players take it in turns to choose a card from the pack, and remove or place food pieces on the BBQ grill, depending on the card they have picked. You have to be careful not to get caught out when the entire grill jumps off its base!
The barbecue does not need batteries to operate and it is very well made. The tongs comes with a rubbery tips to grip the food pieces more easily. The food pieces are very colourful and made from a good quality plastic. You are provided with the stickers for the eyes to stick on the pieces of food yourself. So far, the stickers have remained in place with no sign of it peeling off yet. This is a simple and exciting game. It can be a little scary for younger children with everybody screaming and shouting when the food pops out! All the children enjoyed the game and love to play it.
I have made a video review here where I will show you how the BBQ works and clips of how we played it!
For stockists and to play games online, visit http://www.drumondpark.com, http://www.facebook.com/drumondpark or http://www.twitter.com/drumondpark. They are available to buy from all good retailers including Amazon.
Now Drumond Park is giving this Barbecue Party worth £19.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 05/08/2015 12 am – 06/09/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.