I can’t believe half of the year has gone and this is my seventh challenge as a Bostik Blogger. This month’s theme is outdoors. I have received a crafting box packed with coloured paper, ribbons, felts, Blu Tack glu pen, Blu Tack foam and many more.
We just had our sports day last week and both of my children have been very keen to do more sports activities in this warm weather! So we made these tissue paper batons to use in a relay at home.
- Poster tube/Hard kitchen roll
- Tissue paper, cut or tear into squares
- Blu Tack White Glu, mix 1 part water to 4 parts white glu
- Ribbons & glitter
- Brush the glue onto the tube and stick the tissue paper on it. Then brush another layer of glue on top of the tissue paper. Repeat these steps until the tube is fully covered.
- Stick the ribbon at both ends and brush it with glue. If can have other decorations if you prefer. For example, you could add lace or glitter on it and brush a layer of glue on top.
- To dry the batons, I inserted the batons into the egg carton as shown in the picture.
Do check out the rest of our Bostik challenge themes:
- Chinese New Year Paper Plate Drum
- Valentine’s Day Hanging Heart Decoration
- Easter Chinese Character Activity
- Ocean Puppet Play Box
- First Year Scrapbook
- Cookie Monster Duck Tape Bag
Disclosure: We have received a seasonal crafting box from Bostik as part of the Tots/Bostik Craft Bloggers Club. Contains Amazon affiliate links.