A huge welcome to Week 25 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am featuring berry themed desserts. Yes, it is dessert time! The berries are currently in season so put on your apron and start baking!
First, this gorgeous blackforest gateau is made by The Boy and Me for her father’s birthday. What a yummy looking cake! Next is from Carol, Best of Long Island and Central Florida who made this berry tart with lemon curd mascarpone. Who can resist this! It looks divine! Lastly, this is a no bake chocolate tart. I love this recipe as it is made with Oreo cookies! It is just so gorgeous!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!