Recently, I came across Tg Green Teas via Twitter and have had the opportunity to try them out. I am an iced tea lover and bought a ton of ready to drink (RTD) tea from Waitrose! I always wished that the UK market stocked more green tea or other healthy flavour iced teas. It is difficult to find RTD tea in corner shops or even at Boots or WHSmith.
Tg Green Teas was born due to the years of disappointing and ambiguous on-pack labelling and RTD iced teas loaded with calories & sugar. Dr Hua He, a Chinese born medical doctor, and Sophia Nadur, a former global marketer/ innovator for leading consumer brands, jointly set about to create a special range of RTD iced teas that’s high on refreshingly natural tea and low on sugar!
Tg Green Teas stock both iced and hot teas. There are three refreshingly delicious blends for the RTD iced teas: Green Tea with Ginseng, Green Tea with Mandarin & Ginseng, and Green Tea with Jujube & Ginseng. The range is developed and bottled in the UK. They are also free from artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Each 330ml PET bottle (RRP £1.69) contains no more than 30 calories per bottle and 7g of sugar. I have tried them all and surprisingly, they are very refreshing and thirst quenching. I love that it is not too sweet at all and that it is not bitter too. The flavour is just right!
As for the hot range, it comes in three different varieties: Green tea, Green tea with Ginger & Lemon, and Green tea with Jujube & Osmanthus. It comes in resealable stand up pouches (RRP£4.15) with 15 pyramid bags. As many of you may know, pyramid bags enable the teas to infuse the flavours more easily.
I love the natural taste and the smell of the Green tea with Jujube & Osmanthus. It is quite light and easily to drink. There is no need to add sugar or honey in it but you can if you prefer. Did you know that you can brew the same tea bag for a second time? Just leave it a bit long for it to infuse! How good is that! Make your money go further! Their e-shop is open and you can get them online: http://shop.drinktg.com/
Now Tg Green Tea is giving this prize bundle worth over £40 to one of my lucky followers!
The prize bundle included:
- 6 bottles of ice tea (2 of each variant)
- 3 packs of hot tea (1 of each variant)
- 1 glass tea tumbler
- 1 small Chinese tea set (teapot and 2 little cups)
So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Tg Green Tea, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Tg Green Tea.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 22/06/2015 12 am – 23/07/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review.