Kersplatt is a fun family board game of modelling mayhem! This is a high energy, tactile, strategic board game that will see players Kersplatting opponents’ creative masterpieces in the quest to be the first to get two play pieces home. This is a very straightforward and simple game that will be enjoyed by all! It is suitable for 2 to 4 players for aged six years and above.
This game comes with a playing board, 4 tubs of coloured dough, 50 cards and instructions. This game is not complicated at all and is easy to set up. Before you start the game, each of you needs to get your own colour dough to make your own play pieces. You can get as creative as possible to shape your play pieces. Do remember not use up all the dough for your four playing pieces as you will have to use some to make spare playing pieces in case you get Kersplatted! Now place your coloured playing pieces onto the START space. Take it in turns to turn over a card to advance your playing pieces. To win the game, you have to be the first to travel to the HOME space with two of your playing pieces. It might sound easy but wait till you get Kersplatted by your opponents!
There are three types of card:
- Coloured Number Card allows you to advance your playing piece to the nearest empty space either matching the colour of the card or the number on the card.
- A Choice of Two Colours Card allows you to choose the colour that advances you the further around the board.
- Kersplatt or Colour Card; with this card you can choose to either advance to the next colour space matching the card or take your hand, starting from your own start space, travel along the path until you reach the first opponent’s play piece and Kersplatt it! Once a playing piece has been Kersplatted, it remains on the board making that area a dead space that cannot be landed on.
We love that it’s so easy to play and that it doesn’t take too long. It does not require too much thinking, even though there is a strategic element to this game. This game reminds me of Ludo, or another variation from my childhood called Fly The Aeroplane, where we try to land all our four aeroplanes back home. But this game comes with a fun feature, which allows us to Kersplatt (flatten) our opponents! I would recommend this game to anyone. It is available to buy from good toy retailers and Paul Lamond.
Now Paul Lamond is giving this Kersplatt! game worth £14.95 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Paul Lamond, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Paul Lamond.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 02/03/2018 12 am – 04/04/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.