If you was a Billionaire, what would you like to buy? In this dynamic LOGO Billionaire board game, you could own a lot of recognisable UK household brands like Astra, Brut, Cornetto, Domestos, Flora and many more! This is an exciting game that is based on both tactics and luck!
This game is for 2 to 6 players from aged 8 onwards. There are two exciting levels of play: Apprentice and Executive version. As we were playing it for the first time, we opted for the simplest level: Apprentice. This level is suitable for as young as 8 years old. The Executive level has more scope for lucrative, suspenseful deals as you collect and trade big brand cards while negotiating new company launches.
This board game comes with a playing board, spinner, 6 playing pieces, 96 brand cards, 27 risky business cards, 24 newsflash cards, bank notes, 6 takeover tokens, 6 owner certificates and instructions.
The excitement comes when one of us decided to launch our Company – do we gamble and take another card for the chance to increase the value or do we play it safe and not take the risk. The 27 risky business cards contains only 3 bust cards but they are reshuffled for the next player. I think the reshuffling in between players caught a lot of us out as many of us went bust much to the delight of the others. Everyone ended up chanting “Bust, Bust, Bust!” whenever there was someone drawing the risky business cards! The goal of this game is to be the first to get a billion! That was our friend, Mr J who was so lucky even though he kept taking many risky cards! It is an exciting and fun game especially played while having a drink!
Now Drumond Park is giving this LOGO Billionaire game worth £24.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 03/07/2015 12 am – 05/08/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.