Putting Your Hoof Down is My Little Pony Friendship is Magic’s new DVD and Digital Download which will be available on 6th July 2015. This DVD contains 105 minutes of magical adventure and also includes stickers! Ms C was thrilled with the stickers and has pasted them all over her sticker book.
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is based on the line of toys manufactured by Hasbro. We have also recently reviewed the Return of Harmony (Disc 6), May the Best Pet Win (Disc 7) and Baby Cakes (Disc 8).
- Hearts and Hooves Day (Ep 17)
- A friend in Deed (Ep 18)
- Putting Your Hoof Down (Ep 19)
- It’s About Time (Ep 20)
- Dragon Quest (Ep 21)
In episode 17, it opens with the Cutie Mark Crusaders creating an enormous Hearts and Hooves Day card for Cheerilee. When they show it to Cheerilee, she mentions that she doesn’t have a special somepony. Therefore, the Crusaders take action to find her one and end up mixing up with the love potion with hilarious consequences.
As for the episode 18, this is about friendship. A newcomer, Cranky Doodle Donkey, moves to Ponyville so Pinkie Pie attempts to befriend him, but her attempts end in failure. There are a lot of beautiful songs that keep both of my children amused.
The DVD continues with the 19th, 20th and 21th episodes from the overall total of 46 episodes but they are independent stories. This DVD is definitely worth it as usual as Ms C is totally engrossed with it. Even Mr K fell in love with the show too! They both have watched it on separate occasions and love the storyline. Ms C is a big fan of My Little Pony and both children would definitely recommend it! It is available to buy in all good retailers and Amazon.
Now Zero Degrees West is giving this DVD to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Zero Degrees West, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Zero Degrees West.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 02/07/2015 12 am – 03/08/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.