A huge welcome to Week 24 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week I am featuring three different desserts from different countries.
First is Carol from Best of Long Island and Central Florida who made this beautiful fresh peach pretzel dessert. I love peach and this look so delicious! Next is from Herbs Spices and Tradition who made this Methi Lagan savoury baked cake. This recipe seems like it is from the Indians in South Africa. They look so delicious. Lastly this is my Chinese recipe. Steamed cakes are quite a popular way of cooking cakes in Singapore. So I made use of white and milk chocolate chips to make these Minions.
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at The Boy and Me and Hodge’s blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!