A huge welcome to Week 43 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! It’s Thanksgiving week in the US which means that Christmas and the new year is just around the corner! How time flies, this year has gone so quickly!
This week I am featuring Christmas tree crafts! First up is this beautiful pipe cleaner Christmas tree from Zing Zing Tree. Next is from There and Back again a Mother’s Tale who painted this beautiful egg carton Christmas tree. Lastly is Wild Berry Trail who made this beautiful tree made by felt! I love it!
Now, I fancy making Christmas tree cookies next week! Do look out for my post!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (Christmas Sensory Bins), Anna and Hodge’s (handmade Christmas ideas) blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!