Welcome to Tuesday Tutorials Week 18 of Pintorials Pin Party! I am so pleased to bring you these three DIY Father Day gifts!
First is this dad mugs made by muminthemadhouse with vinyl template by using the Cricut Explore. Next this is gorgeous and cute moustache mugs! Thanks to wolvesinlondon for sharing with us! Finally, there is this fantastic wood print art by minimonetsandmommies. Aw! So lovely!
No time to make one? Why not take a look at the selection of dad-friendly products from Red Candy! They have a wide range of potential gifts for your dad or partner.
Mr C is getting this red furious looking strong man bookend to stop his books from collapsing! Would you like to know more about this macho man? Yes, his name is called James and yes, he is a bookend. But he is gorgeous and funky! He is made from a hard wearing, natural rubber and has been designed in a similar way to icon signs, such as roadworks, bathroom and warning signs. The metal plate ensure the books are nicely secure. He is such a great gift for any home and adds some fun and creativity to your bookshelf, whilst keeping a modern interior décor. Would you love a man like him? If so, do pop by the Red Candy website.
Also don’t forget to enter this competition to win this amazing photo display worth £19 from Red Candy, ending on 19 June 2014.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (Myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your posts – It can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe- old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to read about your shared blog post with us this week!