We love Duck Tape in this house as it comes in so handy for so many crafts! We have made so many things using it. Recently, we have received a range of their Halloween-themed Duck Tapes: bats, pumpkins, white, black and orange.
So we decided to make a Halloween Hat for a Halloween party! To make this hat, you would need to use a big and small bowl to make a template.
- Duck Tape – Pumpkin and Black
- Cardboards/cereal boxes
- Feathers & other decorations
- Cut one big circle (26 cm diameter). Then place a small bowl (17.5 cm diameter) in the big circle and cut it out. Alternatively, you could get the Card Top hats from Baker Ross.
- Then cut out a rectangle of 60 cm by 12 cm (leaving 1 cm along the top and 1 cm on the bottom to be cut and folded).
- Stick Duck Tape over the cards.
- Then make a ribbon using black Duck Tape and decorate the rest of the hat with whatever you like.
This is our Halloween Duck Tape hat! Hope you like it! We also made a Halloween bat too. This is how we made it.
- Duck Tape – Black and White
- Two polystyrene balls (1 small and 1 big)
- Toothpick / cocktail stick
- Use the toothpick to join both balls together.
- Use the black Duck Tape to tape around the balls.
- Stick the string on the ball for hanging up later.
- Use the white Duck Tape for the eyes and fangs.
Now you are ready to hang it up.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this craft however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.