A huge welcome to Week 38 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Just a reminder that this linky will occur every fortnight. Therefore this will be open for two weeks until 2nd October 2015 so you have plenty of time to link with us! This week I am featuring desserts.
You might have notice that foods are a regular feature on my blog, so this is particularly dear to my heart. First up is from Snap Happy Bakes who made this gorgeous Toblerone Mousse. It looks so smooth and chocolaty! Next is from Herbs, Spices and Traditions who made these yummy looking Yogurt and Mango Tarts. If this was on the Great British Bake Off, I’m sure it would be a winning recipe! Finally, I would like to share one of my Chinese recipes – Sago Pearls with Melons. It is quite refreshing and delicious!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Hodge’s blogs (10 DIY Toys) to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 2 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated! -Gude: http://www.pinterest.com/hodgepodgecraft/ – Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!