Lottie has newly launched the Muddy Puddles doll! This cute little girl is all dressed up ready to play in the muddy puddles! As a Lottie ambassador, Ms C was so happy to receive this new exciting Muddy Puddles Lottie doll! Some of you may already know that the Lottie dolls are portrayed with no make-up and a childlike body shape for a return to good old-fashioned creative and imaginative play.
Lottie measures 18 cm tall and is a solid doll with moveable limbs that enable her to sit or stand. She has long blond locks which are smooth and easy to maintain. She is quick to pull on her yellow raincoat and boots and go on a muddy adventure. She loves the sound of the squelch of her boots in the mud, and it is great fun to find the deepest, muddiest puddle and jump up and down in it. Lottie also likes puddle jumping with her friends and having a competition to see who can make the biggest splash.
In addition to the doll, the box includes:
- Yellow hooded raincoat with blue striped lining
- Rain boots
- A long sleeved t-shirt
- Corduroy shorts
- Striped leggings
To enter this competition, you need to download the design template. Then upload your child’s design via their Facebook page’s app or enter via their website.
This competition is open to kids aged 10 and under only. Multiple entries are permitted. All handwritten text provided must be also typed by an adult, in order for the submission to be considered. Further information on terms and conditions can be found within the competition app. Entries will be posted on their Lottie Pinterest page and selected entries will be posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you would like to find out more about other Lottie dolls, check out our previous reviews of Stargazer, Butterfly Projector, Finn and Super Lottie. You can also follow the pages on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more information.
Now Lottie is giving Muddy Puddles to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Lottie, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Lottie.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 17/04/2015 12 am – 17/05/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review. We are Lottie Ambassadors. Image used with permission.