As a Lottie ambassador, we were happy to receive this new Rockabilly Lottie doll! The award winning Lottie dolls portray a 9 year old girl with no make-up and a childlike body shape. They are designed to be easier to relate to and age appropriate for a return to good old-fashioned creative and imaginative play.
Lottie measures 18 cm tall and is a solid doll with moveable limbs that enable her to sit or stand. She has long brunette locks which are smooth and easy to maintain. She is dressed in a vintage-style jacket and glasses and is ready to head over to the Victorian Bandstand to listen to live music performances.
In addition to the doll, the box includes:
- Vintage-style Varsity jacket featuring the ‘Be Bold Be Brave Be You’ print on the back
- Long sleeved t-shirt
- Blue tutu skirt
- Striped leggings
- Bow hairband
- Red retro-style cat’s eye glasses
Ms C loves music and her dream is to play drums in school. This Rockabilly is definitely a doll for her!
If you would like to find out more about other Lottie dolls, check out our previous reviews of Muddy Puddles, Stargazer, Butterfly Projector, Finn and Super Lottie. You can also follow the pages on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more information. You can buy them online or on Amazon.
Now Lottie Doll is giving this Rockabilly Lottie Doll worth £16.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Lottie Doll, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Lottie Doll.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 22/08/2015 12 am – 23/09/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We are Lottie Ambassadors. Image used with permission. Contains Amazon affiliate link.