Welcome to Week 15 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This is my second week hosting! Hope you come and join us every week if possible! If you need a reminder, tweet me @etspeaksfrom and I will remember to tweet you every Tuesday!
This week I am featuring a flower theme! I love how dabblingmomma created this beautiful flower diorama! Such a great idea! Next thanks to letkidsbekids who simply used finger tips to make creative flower cards! Last but not least, fromabcstoact created a printable pre-school maths game – flower petal counting! Such clever ideas!
Have a look over at my fellow Anna’s woodland craft, Kate’s craft for summer fun and Gude’s best p craft for kids as we each feature something different and I know they have some great posts picked out.
First time joining us, just like me! Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (Myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post a week – It can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe- old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to read about your shared blog post with us this week!