Pulsin’ who are best known for making nutritional bars for adults, are using their expertise to make nutritious products for children. Pulsin’ Kids’ Fruity Oat Bars are the new deliciously wholesome oat bars made with real fruit and natural ingredients. They are tasty and sustaining snacks for lunchboxes, after school or anytime to keep them nourished throughout the day.
Pulsin’ Kids’ Fruity Oat Bars are available in Strawberry, Blackcurrant & Apple and Orange Choc Chip variants. Priced at £2.99 for six 25g bars in a multipack and they are available from selected leading retailers, Pulsin’ website and Ocado and in Holland and Barrett later month.
The 25g bar comes in a nice portion size for kids aged three to nine years. Also it counts as one of their 5 a day. The bars have reduced sugar and only contain natural sugars. They are made with a nut free recipe, are gluten free, dairy free and soya free with no artificial ingredients.
They are chewable and melt in your mouth easily. Also each bar is packed full of flavour. My son loves any food or snack that comes with chocolate! The orange choc chip is tangy and sweet and it gives it a nice aroma and flavour.
Now Pulsin is giving one box of Strawberry, one box of Blackcurrant & Apple, one box of Orange Choc Chip and lunch bag to two of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- TWO winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Pulsin, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Pulsin.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 07/03/2016 12 am – 07/04/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Image used with permission.