A huge welcome to Week 5 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! It is February! We’ve enjoyed seeing the posts that are linked up. This week I am featuring sheep as it is going to be the Year of the Sheep in the forthcoming Chinese New Year.
There are so many ways to create something beautiful using paper plate crafts. In The Playroom Blog used cotton wool to make this lovely sheep, while Red Rose Mummy added two pink ears to make a cute lamb! As for me, I added bell and buttons for my sheep! If you don’t have a paper plate, no worries, why not use a cupcake liner instead! Take a look at post. Next up, The Purple Pumpkin Blog made such a cute lamb from a Cadbury carton! Meanwhile, Zing Zing Tree’s twins made this story telling sheep diorama. They look absolutely great! Lastly, if you have some spare time, you might like to try out book folding art – Book folding sheep! It took me a total of 6 hours just to fold the pages! This book folding pattern can also be used for other animals like a cow, dog, cat, etc..
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate, Anna and Hodge’s blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!