Fingerlings Baby Monkeys are a bunch of adorable robotic pets that can be wrapped around your fingers or you can hang them anywhere you like! They know when they are being touched, spoken to, and even hung upside down! These perfect primate pets come to life with 40 ways to play and 50 sounds to let you know how they are feeling.
They make realistic monkey sounds, are able to blink their eyes, their head turns, their hands can grip and they have a curly hanging tail. You can swing them, pet them, kiss them, and rock them to sleep!
There are six different Fingerlings to collect:
- Mia (Purple Fingerling): Hi – I’m Mia! I’m a purple monkey with white hair and I’m curious about the giant world around me!
- Sophie (White Fingerling): My name is Sophie and I’m full of loving monkey hugs, with a white body and purple hair!
- Boris (Blue Fingerling): Boris is my name. Laughter is my game! You’ll love my blue and orange colour combo.
- Finn (Black Fingerling): Finn is my name. I’m black and blue and I swing to the beat of my own drum!
- Bella (Pink Fingerling): My name is Bella. My bright yellow hair complements my oh-so-pink skin. I express how I feel with cute monkey babble!
- Zoe (Turquoise Fingerling): My name is Zoe and I love life upside down! My perfect purple hair stands out against my turquoise blue skin.
They are suitable for aged five and above and are available for pre-order now (in March) for £14.99 through: Amazon.co.uk, The Entertainer and Smyths. They are also available through some Tesco stores.
Last month, while I was at Toy Fair, I was delighted to play with these little cuties. They are very active and look adorable. We have received this pink Bella who sits very nicely onto our fingers hence they are called Fingerlings.
She has an on/off switch on the top of her head that allows you to turn her off whenever you want. She also has a tuft of yellow spiky hair which allows you to style it. Her limbs and tail are made from slightly softer materials than the rest of her plasticky body. She will wrap around your finger very nicely and she is not too heavy to hold on. My son loves to interact with her and she is very responsive and love blowing kisses. She is an inexpensive interactive toy that is great for keeping children entertained.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review, however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Image used with permission.