A huge welcome to Week 21 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week sadly Kate from Craft on Sea will not be joining us to host this brilliant linky. So for now, it’s just us three bloggers, that is me, The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft. This week I am featuring painting again.
I love how Study At Home Mama use cotton sticks (q-tips) to do Aboriginal-inspired dot painting. Such an interesting way of doing it. Next is from There’s Just One Mommy who did a simple seashells painting. In fact, we also love doing it as we had used the scallop shells to paint too!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 3 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 3 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!