Horrid Henry is back again to create more mischief and this time it is double the trouble! This Horrid Henry and the Day of the Dinosaur DVD does not come with just one DVD but two. The second DVD is the Horrid Henry Rocking the World DVD. These are a total of 132 minutes and was released on 25th May 2015 by Abbey Home Media and is available in good DVD stores and also Amazon. Just in time for the May half term break!
- Horrid Henry and the Day of the Dinosaur
- Horrid Henry and the Green Machine
- Horrid Henry and the Weird Werewolf
- Horrid Henry and the Alien Invasion
- Horrid Henry and the Perfect Plant
- Horrid Henry and the Zombie Hamster
All these episodes were based on characters created by Francesca Simon, illustrated by Tony Ross and published by Orion Children’s books. Each episode lasts around ten minutes in length. Both of my children love Horrid Henry especially Mr K. He always laugh so loudly while watching it. He loves all the gruesome ideas from Henry. Mr K particularly loves the Green Machine episode as he himself loves crazy inventions. The Perfect Plant is also hilarious where Henry dreamt that Peter had a Venus Fly Trap that grew really big and tried to eat Henry.
The second DVD, Horrid Henry Rocking the World, features six popular Horrid Henry stories including:
- Horrid Henry Rocking the World
- Moody Margaret Superstar
- Horrid Henry Goes to the Theatre
- Horrid Henry, Money Talks
- Horrid Henry’s Unhappy Day
- Horrid Henry and the Special Spa Day
This DVD was released on the 23rd September 2013. It is volume 22 with episodes from series 3. Some of you might have already own this but if you don’t then this is a great opportunity to own this double DVD boxset. What great value!
Again, both my children enjoyed the whole DVD. Each time, Henry surprises us with his horridness and the many tricks up his sleeve to get what he wants. This is a great DVD to watch during rainy days or car journeys if you have an in-car DVD player! I would highly recommend them! It is a great bargain for two DVDs.
Now Abbey Home Media is giving this Horrid Henry DVD to FIVE of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- FIVE winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Abbey Home Media, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prizes will be sent directly to the winners from Abbey Home Media.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 26/05/2015 12 am – 26/06/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review.