I have recently received this Wilton baking tray dippers for review and at the back of the instructions is this breakfast dippers recipe provided by Wilton. This Cinnamon Waffle Dippers is very simple to make and you can also use any waffle recipe for this tray.
- 100 gram plain flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 125ml milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the dry bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt together.
- In the wet bowl, mix the egg, milk, vanilla extract and butter together.
- Next pour the dry bowl ingredients into the wet bowl. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Fill the cavities 2/3 full and bake for 6 – 8 minutes at 190°
- Serve with syrup, chocolate sauce or cream.
To make it easy to dip with chocolate sauce and others ingredients, I spiked the waffles with a plastic straw. Next, I melt the pink candy in the microwave and dipped the dippers into it. Then I coated it with sprinkles.
All my family enjoyed this recipe and they were gone after dinner! The tray is of great quality that is easy to clean and should last for a long time. I would recommend it!