A huge welcome to Week 23 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! There’s not long to go before the schools break up. In Scotland, it is already the Summer holidays. Both my children can’t wait for the Summer holiday as they know they will be having fun going to the park and also taking part in plenty of activities.
This week I am featuring ideas for teachers’ gifts. I love this Coke label idea! Why not get a bottle of the teacher’s name and frame it up! Thanks to Sum of their Stories’ brilliant ideas!
Or print labels and relabel the bottle of wine or chocolate. Thanks to Mum in the Madhouse for the template.
Or if you are good at sewing, maybe you could make them a fabric keychain. Check out felt with love designs blog, she made a beautiful keychain!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post– it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!