– 1 salmon steak without the skin, 600g
– 3 tablespoons rough salt
– 3 tablespoons caster sugar
– 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
– 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Wash the salmon and wipe it dry with kitchen paper. Place it in the rectangular dish.
2. In a bowl, mix up all the other ingredients, salt, sugar, dill and pepper, and cover the salmon with the mixture.
3. Put the lid on the dish and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
4. At the moment of serving, rinse the salmon in cold water, then wipe it with kitchen paper. Cut it into thin slices or in small cubes.
5. Serve with hot boiled potatoes, or with a green salad.
The dish with lid is very easy to hand wash and it is also dishwasher safe. This rectangle’s dimension is 23 cm x 11 cm x 6.5 cm. The lid is air and liquid tightand it keeps food fresher for longer. I love the vibrant green colour which makes for a modern and stylish container.I rate this 5 stars out of 5 as it is a quality piece of kitchenware and good value for money! You cannot go wrong with that! They have a different sizes of the 4-in-1 range to suit your everyday needs. I would highly recommend anyone to Pyrex’s ranges.
Items within the Pyrex 4-in-1 Plus range are priced from £5.99 and are available from stockists nationwide. To find out more about the entire Pyrex cook and kitchenware collection and locate your nearest stockist, visit www.pyrex.eu.