Do you find it confusing when trying to choose the right vitamins and minerals for your body? Do you find it hard to understand the dosage that vitamin represents? There’s no need to worry if you choose Sundose. They are your one-stop shop to customising the formula supplement – 100% tailored to your lifestyle and health needs. Their portions are always blended from the best ingredients and are designed to be taken just once a day.
We love supplements that help build immunity for both children and adults and so we were thrilled to learn about Sundose. I was gifted a month of bespoke Sundose supplements to try out. Before I go into details, let’s check out Sundose.
They started in 2013 as a specialist dietary clinic for athletes by helping their clients achieve better results. They also advised them on how to eliminate nutritional mistakes and habits contributing to a poor lifestyle. Since they have gained such experience with professional athletes, they started working with clients beyond the world of sport who wanted to change their diet for a healthier and better lifestyle. It quickly became clear that many of them were unable to fulfil 100% of their dietary requirements. So they started Sundose hoping to improve the health and well-being of their clients with it all based on scientific research.
Sundose is a one-of-a-kind supplement. Each formulation is blended individually in their laboratory and 100% tailored to your needs by their nutritionist, based on the results of their health survey and blood tests. A vegan version is also available. Sundose is a mix of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 acids, probiotics and antioxidants. They can all be found in your custom formula, provided that you really need them. They are free from preservatives, colouring agents and fillers. Hence, they have a short shelf life and should be kept in the fridge.
To start, I took their online questionnaire, which is roughly about 5-10 minutes long and the results were sent to their dietitian. Once you have paid for your supplement, you are asked if you prefer orange, eco-chlorella or no taste at all (the last one does not contain any sweeteners) for your mixture. Also, if there are any aspects you would like to focus on more: higher energy levels, immune system, better regeneration, nail condition, etc. and if you have recently (up to 3 months) done a blood test. They will then send your supplements in a form of single-use sachets inside the box.
As you can see from my photo, I have capsules and powder sachets to be taken daily with my breakfast. For the powder sachet, simply add to water. It is very easy to take but I do occasionally forget to take it because it is out of sight in the fridge. I do prefer to have my supplements put near my kettle as a visual reminder to take them. I have now set a regular alarm to remind me to take it and put it near the fridge door!
What I like about Sundose is that the formula is unique and changes month by month as they will adjust based on the changes in your lifestyle and health habits. I am pleased that Sundose is giving a months worth of supplements to one of my followers! In the meantime, if you would like to try them out now, you can use eileen.lichfield to get it for £20! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Sundose, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Sundose.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 08/12/2019 12 am – 12/01/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.