Quirky is a quirky quiz card game, from Cheatwell Games, where you decide the answers! This game will cause debate amongst your opponents with this controversial game where no answers are supplied. It is suitable for aged 10 and above, for three or more players.
This card game comes in a small pink box that holds 288 Quirky cards, Quirky die, sand timer (45 seconds) and instructions. This game is small and compact for easy storage and great to bring out as a travel game!
The aim of the game is to answer as many questions in an allotted time as possible and the person with the most cards in the time allowed wins the game. There are no complicated rules, as there are no right or wrong answers. If you don’t know the answer, you have to pretend and convince your opponent that what you are saying is true and if you can’t agree, the whole team has to decide! I have to make up a lot of nonsense answers to my questions as I often don’t know the answers! I do get challenged by my opponents (mainly my husband) but of course, I have to be confident to make all of them believe my answer (not always)!
This game includes 288 cards. Each card has four questions and a total of 1152 questions, such as ‘What two words might you write or say before you give the plot away?, What nursery rhyme names more than one person? And Name a cartoon character who is mostly blue.’.
Before playing the game, decide how long the game will last. It can be 10 minutes, 20 or more, etc. depending on your preference. Each player gets 45 seconds to answer as many questions as they can. The Questioner who manages to ask more than five questions in a turn may keep the next card for free at the end of the turn! Whoever wins the most cards, wins the game!
This is a great game for all ages! Quirky is available to buy from Argos, good toy retailers, online and Amazon. Do check out our review of Baffled and Shit Happens from Cheatwell too!
Now Cheatwell is giving this Quirky game to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Cheatwell, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Cheatwell.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 05/03/2018 12 am – 08/04/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.