Loony Quest is a challenging board game that plays like a video game, where you play with 3D and 2D levels, run into Loonies, big bosses, trigger special stages, collect bonuses, use penalties on opponents, and gather as many Xperience points as possible to win. This game is available to buy from Esdevium store finder or on Amazon.
This game is set in the wonderful land of Arkadia and the very old king has no heir. He organizes a tournament to offer his throne to the bravest adventurer of the kingdom. It is for aged 8 and above to be play with 2 to 5 players to wander the seven worlds of surprises.
This box is also the game console where you place your level cards on it and it acts as a score board. There are seven worlds and it has 42 levels in total. Before you begin the game, you must select to play normal or arcade mode.
In this video, it gives you a rough idea of the game:
This is a drawing game where players study challenging level sheets, then try to replicate the outline to meet targets and avoid obstacles on their tracing sheets. Once finished, players place their sheets on top of the level card to see whether the drawings line up with the targets they meant to hit — or avoid.
As both of my children are quite young, we started off playing this game without the Bonus and Penalty tokens to introduce the game in a simpler way. Then the next time we played it, we included the tokens. The tokens make the game more challenging and more fun.
In my video, I will show you the contents, the tokens and how to start the game. Do check it out!
We had so much fun playing as a family and we all love it. This is one of the best innovative games we have played. I would definitely recommend it.
Now Esdevium Games Ltd is giving this Loony Quest worth £19.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games Ltd, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games Ltd.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 25/04/2016 12 am – 25/05/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.