Star Wars Fan Alert! Quick come and check out this awesome Star Wars Timeline! Want to have fun and put your knowledge to the test? Then you should try this out. They are available from Waterstones and Amazon RRP £12.99. It is for aged 8 and above to be play with 2 to 8 players.
This timeline is based on Episode IV – A New Hope, Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back and Episode VI – Return of the Jedi. Inside this tin, it comes with 110 cards and instructions. The matt finish cards are very small but are easy to deal with.
The game involves players placing cards that represent movie scenes (from Episode IV – VI) on one side, and the time position they occurred on the other side, in a timeline. Players are dealt upwards of four cards (depending on the level of Star Wars fan the players are) which they have to keep date side down. All the players are not allowed to look at the time position; they have to guess where in the Timeline the event fits and place it there before turning it over to discover whether they were correct. If not, that card gets discarded and that player draws a new card. The winner is the person to get rid of all of their cards first.
We all love playing this especially my seven year old Star Wars fan. It is very challenging as you have to try and recall various scenes from the movies but the beauty of the game is that even if you are not familiar with the scenes you can still make a guess. I would highly recommend this especially to all Star Wars fans!
To find out more about the Timeline, why not check out my video review here:
We had recently reviewed the General Interests timeline. There are five different versions of the game; Historical Events, Inventions, Music & Cinema, Science & Discoveries and General Interest.
Here are the sets to try out from Amazon:
Now Esdevium Games Ltd is giving this Star Wars Timeline worth £12.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games Ltd, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games Ltd.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 05/11/2015 12 am – 06/12/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate links.