A brand new Cherry Tree Farm product range recently launched nationwide at Co-op stores to help busy families make quick and easy meals. Their new cooked meats range has hit the Co-op shelves with a selection of tasty turkey and chicken slices and chunks.
- Hickory Smoked Turkey – smoky and sweet with authentic hickory
- Roast Chicken Breast – made from 100% British chicken breast
- Roast Chicken Chunks – made from 100% British in bite sized chunks
- Roast Turkey Breast – high in protein and low in fat
- Tikka Chicken Chunks – nation’s favourite curry flavour bite sized chunks
- Wafer Thin American Fried Chicken
- Wafer Thin Turkey Ham
Both of my children have school dinners so I don’t pack lunch for them. However, every day I still have to cook lunch for my husband. Some days when we don’t feel too hungry, we will opt for a lighter lunch like toasted sandwiches. Often we will have cheeses with the chicken breast or wafer thin chicken or ham and toast it in the sandwich maker.
I love that the cooked meat do not taste too salty or have too much water content. It taste delicious and so simple to use as a topping on any foods. They are also great for picnics or use the chunky meats in a wrap. Or if you have time, you could also add eggs or mayonnaise, together in your sandwiches.
Each product sells for between £1 to £2 which is very reasonable and affordable. They taste great and compliments any foods or salad. I would recommend them. Do check them out at Co-op supermarkets.
Disclosure: We have received the products to do an honest review.