Markettiers and Flora has challenged a few bloggers to use Gold from Flora to create our own 5pm family mealtime recipe with less than10 ingredients and for a budget of £10 or less. The recipes I create will be tested by the Unilever kitchen and will be featured with nutritional information on the Gold from Flora website. A winning recipe will win an additional prize of a picnic hamper.
- 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 50g Gold of Flora
- a pinch of dry dill
- a pinch of garlic
- a pinch of salt
- 4 Skinless chicken breasts
- 4-8 Potatoes
- a bundle of Asparagus
- 8-10 Mushroom
- Cut the lemon and lime into half and squeeze the juice into a big bowl.
- Mix the juice with the dill, garlic and salt. Marinate the chicken breast overnight.
- Bake the potatoes at 160°C for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Griddle the chicken breast, asparagus and mushroom.
- Place the marinated juice into a saucepan and add cornflour to thicken the sauce.
This is my video on how I made it.
Gold from Flora is easy to use and suitable for all family meal occasions. We used it on our bread and with our mashed potatoes. It has 40% less saturated fat than block butter. It is very rich and creamy taste and we love it. I would recommend it if you like creamy butter.
Disclosure: We have received a £10 voucher to do this challenge.