Owning a phone at a young age is most children’s dream. They all love their toys and gadgets as much as the adults.
Ordering the phone is as easy as ABC. All you need is your bank details and the phone numbers you would like to have pre-programmed. You can have 2, 4, 8 or 12 pre-programmed numbers. We chose 4 numbers for Mr K’s handset to keep it simple. As you can see, he wanted to put our real names on their instead of mummy or daddy on the keypad.
- It is just the size of a credit card and is light and convenient for children to carry around.
- Given the simplicity of it, it is great for elderly too who may struggle with using a smartphone.
- The network connection is quick and very clear when using the phone.
- There are no apps, games or camera and the numbers are pre-programmed which should make it less likely to get stolen.
- They have a long battery life which lasts at least 3 days.
- You are able to charge the phone through your PC using a USB cable.
- Fully charging the phone only take 1.5 hours.
- If you would like to change the numbers, it is free.
- There is no silent mode which is not useful if you are watch cinema or in a library.
- If you switch off the OFF button on the front or the main switch at the back, no one will be able to call you.
- The ringtone and the volume of the ringtone is not changeable.
- There is no phone lock so sometimes you might accidentally press and dial one of the numbers.
- There is no voicemail service.
- It is only able to use in UK and Northern Ireland.
- It costs £5 to change the names of the pre-programmed numbers (a new sticker is printed).
- If you like to add more names and numbers, for example from 4 to 8, you need to send back the handset to get it change.
- Pay as you go plan come with validity. Please look here: https://1stfone.myownfone.com/payment-plans
This is our video that show you more in details.