I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Both of my children school full time and each week I have to plan their meals. It is not easy to plan when you have two fussy eaters. We always go food shopping together and discuss what they like to eat for that week.
I was so pleased to do this Flora challenge and discover that they have so many tasty and healthy ideas on their website. We had to pick a recipe from the website and the children decided to cook Chicken Tikka Wrap for their packed lunch box.
- 25g (1oz) Flora Original spread
- 2 dessert spoons Hellmann’s Extra Light mayonnaise
- 5 cm (2 inches) cucumber, grated and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 85g (30oz) cooked Chicken Tikka, sliced
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 plain or tomato tortilla wraps
- Marinate the chicken with tikka powder and flora oil by placing it in a zip lock bag.
- Add a few drops of Flora oil on the wok and cook the chicken until it’s cooked.
- Spread the Flora over the wraps. The recipe suggest to use Flora Original spread but we decided to use Flora light. Flora Light is our preferred spread. Mix together Hellmann’s mayonnaise, cucumber and mint and spoon over the wraps.
- Top with chicken and spinach, and wrap.
- Roll and cut into half. This is our lovely lunch box! It comes with chocolate, fruit and chocolate pudding
This is so simple and easy to make this healthy wrap. Both children enjoyed eating the wraps and we will definitely cook it again.