A year ago, I raised a question with UK beauty bloggers if they knew anything about nail polish for children but didn’t get anywhere. Ms C is a big fan of nail polish. I had bought her a few adult nail polishes while we were out shopping. With the various chemicals in nail polish, I always worry that she might accidentally ingest it or that it would harm her tiny nails. Long term use of nail polish will dull the colour of the nail if you don’t look after it properly. Therefore, I am so glad to come across Markwins on Twitter.