Unveil this property for sale in UAE for expats and make a decision to purchase one today, they are of the best offer, and the best quality.
Why make such a decision you may ask? There is diverse great news emanating from the real estate sector in Dubai, the UAE, and it is time you consider being a part of it. In the past decade, Dubai has resisted all of the negative connotations and excelled with the value and quality of real estate doubling in the past years. The plain truth is that those who invested in Dubai last year have earned significant appreciation in their properties, not only is there a minimum profit margin of about 6% between the two years, real estate transactions have a high turnover, and are projected to reach 300 billion AED by the end of 2023.
There is no better way to say it than to state that the city is in a very good place, and has been so in the past few years. Regardless, what are the prospects for the coming years? It is important to consider the prospects because they are confirmations or warning signs against days of past glory. That is because if you invest in past track records without positive future impact, you may tie down quality capital in the wrong place/location.
According to Emirates.Estate the projection for the year 2024, all things being equal, is at 2.7%. This percentage has also been ratified by verified news agencies such as the Arabian News and the Gulf platform. That means that whatever you buy this year, you are likely to have a 2.7% increase in value plus the current value percentage which is at a minimum of 5%. 5% + 2.7% = about 7.7% increase in value by 2024. Based on this analysis, it, therefore, suffices to say that the future is bright and with a green light to invest.
The Allure of Life in Dubai City
The Dubai place is a very romantic and thrilling place to live, vacation in, or even invest. The city pulls in visitors into its charm and makes them ask for more, little wonder why it is one of the best sites in the world, tourism-wise.
Many things make people go to the city and these attractive features add life to the whole concept of an artificial yet richly developed tourism hub:
- Dubai is neat and conducive: The sanitation of Dubai is taken seriously such that you can be charged and fined for littering or carrying out any insane and unlawful dirty habit in public. The air is clean and public areas are preserved from smoking. If you must take a whiff, you would have to look for a smoking corner or reach home. The Dubai Municipality Waste Department ensures that everyone is on their feet and that there is no litter around. Additionally, many licensed urban cleaning companies offer home, outdoor, street, and all kinds of sanitation services.
- The Infrastructural Development is deliberate and awesome: Well, there is no need to talk too much about how developed and amazing Dubai City is. It is one of the most developed cities in the UAE and one of the most beautiful in the world. More so, the government keeps expanding its confines and developing new areas.
- It has many tourist centres and locations: Furthermore, the most obvious factor is that Dubai has the best tourist sites, some of which are the only ones in the world. Take for example, the largest wheel (Ain Dubai), which is the biggest in the world (note, this is currently undergoing maintenance and is not open to the public; the largest Frame in the world, the tallest skyscraper in the world, not to mention the most magnificent artificial Island in the world. Dubai is a tourism hive for all who care about adventure.
- Suitable for family living: It is also a relief for families who love the premium stuff that the city offers, to discover that it is family-friendly, with schools – nurseries and primary, down to secondary and university classes. Most of the high-class communities have schools of varying standards, most of which adopt foreign curricula for teaching children. Due to the liberal nature of the school, many teach in English, giving ex-pats a nice place to settle.
- Unemployment on the minimal: Did you know that Emiratis are insulated from unemployment through an insurance scheme? Wouldn’t it be awesome to be born into such a nation? Anyway, as a non-Emirati resident, you may not have access to the schemes, however, it would interest you to find out that unemployment is only at about 2.75% in the UAE. Now, that is quite minimal and signifies the career opportunities which await residents of the city, and how easy it may be to secure a living (even if not white-collared, something to keep the bills paid). Big brands are opening up in the country, alongside indigenous companies, etc.
- Transparent and friendly transportation system: Finally, the liberal and accessible transportation system of Dubai, is worthy of mention. There is something for everyone, regardless of class, ranging from the metro to the bus stations, Lexus, and fancy chauffeur businesses which ensures the royalties, the ordinary man, the business person, and the students all have mobility to-fro their respective locations.
Deciding Now – Real Estate Purchase in Dubai
Now, that you are at the end, take a minute to go back and preview the properties suggested earlier, whatever you are looking for in Dubai, you are set to have it. From tourism, jolly rides, and sea cruises, down to beach occasions, etc. If you are also looking forward to settling in the city as a young person or looking for business opportunities, many tech and contemporary companies are accepting applicants. The unemployment rate is quite minimal, and there are opportunities for graduates and learned people. Dubai has all you want, including profitability.
If you have ever dreamed of living a life of luxury and exclusivity, the hottest property in Dubai is your ticket to paradise. With its unrivaled location, breath-taking views, and world-class amenities, it offers a lifestyle that is simply unparalleled. So why wait? Take the plunge and make your dreams a reality. Dubai is waiting to welcome you with open arms.
Disclosure: This is a featured post.