Game of HAM is a competitive adult party card game that is hilarious fun and on the ‘dark’ side! This game has to be played with at least three players to a maximum of 15 from aged 18 onwards. A unique selling point for this game is that you can keep expanding the game by creating, sharing and printing content to add to your games via their web community (coming soon).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us have not seen our friends for at least a good four months now. But not to worry, on their website, you can invite your family or friends to download a free sample to play with you via Zoom! This is the 21st century way of playing games online! Let your friends know and download it yourself to have a play. We all need a good laugh!
Inside this box, there is a staggering amount of cards!!!! There are 810 cards, 16 player pieces, 4 board tiles (double-sided for 2 different boards), 4 placeholders, instructions and a quick start guide for lazy people like me!
There are a few ways to play this game either using the cards only or you can play with cards and boards. There are loads of variations to play and they are all in the 24-page instructions. For our initial play, we used their quick start method just because it’s quicker to get going.
Nevertheless, this is the tutorial video made by Game of HAM for your reference:
To set up, place the four board pieces as shown on the quickstart and place all your playing pieces on the white square of the board piece. Place the coloured cards corresponding to the coloured HAM cards. Each player gets 10 pink cards. Pick one player to be the judge to read a grey card. Every player plays a pink card they feel is appropriate for the grey card, then they draw back up to 10 pink cards. The judge picks a winner and the winner moves his playing pieces according to the number at the bottom of the grey card they won. By winning rounds, you collect letters and eventually spelling HAM and you become a HAM Lord. Once you become HAM Lord, it gives you special protective powers as you travel towards the finish point. Until then you can be sent back by other players in the fight to win. This game can be as short as 15 minutes but it can be as long as you want!
This game is very easy to play (just make up your own rules) and you will never get bored as there are many variations and different ways to play Game of HAM too plus there are so many cards to play with. This game is loads of fun and edgy so if you are easily offended then you won’t enjoy playing this. However, if you have some like-minded friends who are game for a laugh then this will surely liven up any party.
Game of HAM is currently available in the US and should be in Europe soon. One of my lucky followers will have a chance to own this one of a kind Game Of HAM card game in the UK! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaway!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 10/08/2020 12 am – 13/09/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.