SLAM IT! is a fast and furious family or travel game that can be played from aged six and above. The aim of the game is to get rid of your cards. In this game, you count and if you make a mistake, hesitate too long, slam last or at the wrong time, you have to pick up all the cards that are played on the table.
This game comes in a compact and portable plastic carrier. The carrier has dividers for you to place your cards according to the mode you play. There are a total of 95 cards. It is for two or more players. If the game played with more than six players, it is recommended to play with two decks.
There are three modes to play: Basics, Next Level and Pro. The Basics mode is very simple to play. You start by shuffling and dealing all the cards evenly to all players. Then each player plays a card while counting in sequence from 0 to 9. Everyone needs to pay attention throughout the game; when the card played matches the number spoken, players must slam their hands on the pile of cards. The last person to slam their hand down keeps the pile of cards!
For the Next Level mode, you will mix in the Skip and Reverse cards. This mode adds a lot of twists and turns in the game! Finally, for Pro mode, you add in the Skip, Reverse, Bomb, Game Over and Rule cards. The game ends when the Game Over card is drawn from the rule deck. There are no winners, but the player with the most card loses!
Watch this video to learn how to play:
We had so much fun playing this game as everyone was so pumped up with excitement! We had moments of hesitation, slamming on the wrong cards and being the last one to slam. We found it hilarious! This game is a simple, yet fun game for everyone! I am pretty sure any adults or grandparents will love it too!
Now John Adams Toy is giving this Slam It worth £8.90 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adams Toy, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adams Toy.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 21/01/2020 12 am – 23/02/2020 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.