Guinness World Record Challenges puts players knowledge about Guinness World Records to the test and challenges opponents to demonstrate some record-breaking skills using everyday household items! Are you brave enough to take up the challenge?
This board game is suitable for aged eight years and above, with two to five players. This game also requires you to provide your own household objects to play, like a smartphone, a 500ml bottle of water, socks, coins, paper clips, 5 pint glasses, A4 paper, teaspoons and a set of cards. Of course, if you are unable to get the items for your game, you can always pass the challenge card and get a new one.
Inside this set, it comes with a game board, 150 question cards (600 questions), 20 Challenge cards, notebook, ping-pong ball, five playing pieces, dice and instructions. Setting it up is simple! You place the question cards in the printed box located in the middle of the game board. Place the number of Challenge cards based on the number of players. Place your playing pieces at the start and set your smartphone to the timer app.
To win this game, players must cross the finish line in possession of three challenges: one purple card of Best Time, one orange card of ‘30 Seconds’ and a third card can be either colour.
For the question cards, there are 160 cards in total and each card has four questions. You will only need to answer one question based on the number that appears on the dice you have just thrown.
For the orange Challenge cards, players have to undertake the challenges described and set a record based in 30 seconds. For the purple Challenge cards, players have to attempt the record described on the cards and establish a record based on a score. Besides attempting one of the challenge cards from the deck, you can also challenge your opponents for one of their cards too.
This game is very unique in many ways from other traditional board games. It brings a physical element and lots of fun and laughter. We all enjoyed learning the facts and at the same time, trying to attempt to break records (not really, it is way too hard). We had fun and would definitely recommend it to anyone. This game will make a great party game. It is available to buy from good retailers and Amazon. For more information, please visit https://www.megableu.com/uk/
Now MegaBleu is giving this Guinness World Record Challenges game worth £24.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Wire PR, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Wire PR.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 28/11/2018 12 am – 02/01/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.