Happy New Year to all my followers! This is my first post for 2018 and I hope everyone is looking forward to a good year ahead like we are. Late last year, my children and I had a great opportunity to trial these sleek looking award-winning electric Uber Sonic toothbrushes!
Uber Sonic Electric Toothbrush is the world’s first anodised aluminium toothbrush, which was launched in September 2017 with the aim of becoming an accessory to your daily oral hygiene routine. It is stylishly designed with a sleek, streamlined handle available now in Silver and later in Blue, Pink, Gold, and Black.
Inside the box, it comes with an Uber Sonic Toothbrush, Uber Sonic refill heads (comes with clear protective travel cases) and charging base. They suggest running down the pre-charged battery from the factory before you start charging it. It only takes a couple of hours to charge it using the three point charger instead of two point. Hence it will not fit if you have the two point shaver charger in your toilet. We have to plug the charger in our bedroom instead which is no big deal as the battery lasts a while. We have been using it for three weeks twice a day and it still has plenty of battery life.
Our verdict? We are very impressed with the toothbrush! It not only looks stylish with a silver matt surface on the handle but it also makes our teeth feel so clean! Every time after brushing our teeth, it feels like we have just been cleaned by the hygienist! This toothbrush is using the sonic high speed movement with 35000 vibrations per minute. This is to ensure plaque and bacteria is removed seven times more efficiently than when using a regular toothbrush. It also includes a 30 second buzz function as a reminder to change from one jaw to another. It is very lightweight and easy to hold.
The toothbrush head also comes in a unique shape that allow the bristles to reach in between the gaps. To ensure that we regularly change the toothbrush head, Uber Sonic is offering a subscription service. They add the value of convenience by promptly sending a new toothbrush head every two months so you will never forget to change it. The starter kit only costs £19 and every 2 months, they will send you two brush heads for only £9! Not only that, all their refill subscribers will receive a free Uber Sonic toothbrush and whitening kit every year! This is such a great design-led oral hygiene subscription service made for the most stylish consumers! For more information or to buy the toothbrush, please visit https://ubersonic.co.uk/
This toothbrush is powerful and easy to clean. We are delighted that it suits the whole family. I would definitely recommend this outstanding toothbrush!
Now Uber Sonic is giving this Uber Sonic Toothbrush package worth £19 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Uber Sonic Toothbrush
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Uber Sonic, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Uber Sonic.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 04/01/2018 12 am – 05/02/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.