Marvel Cardline is the game to test your knowledge about superheroes and supervillains of the Marvel Universe. The gameplay is similar to the Timeline game, but instead of guessing the year, you are guessing the individual’s characteristics. It is suitable for aged 7 and above and for 2 to 8 players. It is available to buy from Esdevium store finder at RRP £13.99 or on Amazon.
Inside this awesome Marvel tin, it comes with 110 cards (55 blue Superhero cards and 55 red Supervillain cards) and instructions. The cards have a nice smooth finish which makes them easy to deal with.
Both sides of each card depict a character and its name, while its weight, IQ and fighting ability are printed on only one side of the card. For each game, players decide before playing which of the three statistics they’re comparing. Players are dealt upwards of four cards (for more advanced players, you can play with more cards) which they have to keep characteristics side down.
The deck of the remaining cards are placed on the table with the characteristics side hidden. The first card from the deck is placed in the middle of the table and flipped so its characteristics side up. This initial card marks the first entry in the Cardline that players will attempt to place their cards either side of. If the players did not place the card correctly, that card gets discarded and that player draws a new card. The winner is the person to get rid of all of their cards first.
Here is Mr K explaining how to play this game and his thoughts about it.
This Cardline is very easy to understand and play. My children love it as it is not very complicated and love learning new characters of superheroes and supervillains. It is a fun game that will appeal to all Marvel fans. I would highly recommend this especially as it is affordable and great for presents for aged 7 onwards.
Now Esdevium Games Ltd is giving this Marvel Cardline worth £13.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Esdevium Games Ltd, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Esdevium Games Ltd.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 19/02/2017 12 am – 19/03/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.