Last weekend, I invited a few friends over for a drink and a catch up but unfortunately I was ill. They all turned up but I didn’t get chance to take many photos. I made this super easy cheesecake that does not require baking. All you need to do is mix!
I have used Oreo biscuits for the base and it can get quite sweet. If you prefer less sweet, replace it with digestive biscuits instead. To make the base, I always use these measurements in these proportions: 100g of biscuits mixed with 50g of melted butter. This is what I used for my no bake Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 300g Oreo biscuits (around 2 packets)
- 150g butter, melt
- 80g Philadelphia with Cadbury
- 160g Philadelphia soft cream cheese
- 250g Galbani Mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla bean paste
- As I don’t have a blender at home, I put all the Oreo biscuits into a zip lock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin. Once they are well crushed, add the melted butter into the bag. Mix well.
- Tip out the Oreo paste on to the tray and smooth the surface with the back of the spoon.
- Place it in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, mascarpone, icing sugar and paste until it blends well.
- Place the cheese on top of the Oreo base. Place it in the fridge for a few hours before you pipe the Philadelphia with Cadbury on top. I have made the strips using OXO’s new bakers 8 piece silicone decorating set. They are available to buy from Amazon.
All my friends loved this cheesecake and would love to have more slices! Luckily, I saved one for myself to take this photo! If you have followed me on Instagram, you may have seen the uncut cheesecake!