A huge welcome to Week 22 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Last week, we had a busy half term and hope you also had a great one. We didn’t have much link up last week due to half term and I hope this week you can join us again. Also we will be using InLinkz instead of linky which is so much better to use! This week I am featuring sheep crafts.
First is from Off The Shelf Blog who made this cute little sheep using cardboard, yarn and clothes pegs! So lovely! Next two crafts were from my blog, where we had folded the pages from a book to make into a sheep and we also used paper plates to make a sheep!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Hodge’s (10 animals crafts) blog to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 3 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!