Transformers Prime Beast Hunters season 3 volume 2 Race for Salvation DVD and Digital Download is storming onto shelves today 1st June 2015! This DVD runs 2 hours 6 minutes long and is packed with lots of action and six great storylines! Not long ago, we had reviewed the Battle for Darkmount DVD which is the volume 1, now fans can continue the season with volume 2 from today!
This DVD has the following 6 episodes:
- Thirst (ep 60)
- Evolution (ep 61)
- Minus one (ep 62)
- Persuasion (ep 63)
- Synthesis (ep 64)
- Deadlock (ep 65)
These episodes were showed in 2013 which follows the sequence 60 to 65. In this volume, the Decepticons battle the Autobots for control of fossilized Predacon bones. The Decepticons plan to use the bones to clone a nation of savage Predacons and unleash fear and terror onto the earth. It is very enjoyable to watch with excellent animation and graphic. We did spread the DVD over a few sittings to watch it – you definitely get value for money with this one! It also comes with a sticker! It is available in all good retailers and Amazon! I would highly recommend it to any Transformers fans!
Now Hasbro is giving this Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Race for Salvation DVD to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Hasbro, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Hasbro.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 01/06/2015 12 am – 03/07/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review. Contain Amazon affiliate link.