A huge welcome to Week 16 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Both of my children are finally back to school! I am so glad that both of them are back to school as they have missed their friends.
This week I am featuring paper plate craft. First up is from Mosswood Connections who shows us how she made this pelican paper plate. Such a beautiful bird! Next, Sand in My Toes made this gorgeous earth recycled craft. We also have Craft On Sea who used shredded paper to make a paper plate crab. So cute! Finally, here’s one from me – we made this cute fish mobile during the Easter break by using the paper plate as the holder.
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (animal crafts), The Boy and Me and Hodge’s (fairy tale crafts) blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!