It’s time for Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party once more! Hooray! It’s Spring time! Let hope the weather is going to be good for us! This week I am featuring snacks for kids!
Multicraftingmummy made this gorgeous savoury shamrock snacks for St. Patrick’s Day! These look so delicious! Next wrightsimple made a quick and easy peanut butter granola cracker snacks. These are fabulous finger foods and would be great for a party. Lastly, muminthemadhouse made delicious and healthy banana muffins! I think this would go down well in our house too!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (St Patrick’s day activities), The Boy and Me (children crafts inspired by nature) and Hodge’s (10 rainbows craft for kids) blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!