This Easter, Choc Nibbles set us a challenge to use a variety of Choc Nibbles flavours by either baking them, eating them or decorating with them. I decided to create an Easter Garden. I filled the flower pots with a mixture of different flavoured yummy delicious Choc Nibbles.
Did you know that Sweetdreams Ltd have been manufacturing Choc Nibbles in the North East for nearly 30 years now? They are unique and the only manufacturers of this type of product in the UK. They have seven different varieties: Original Choc Nibbles, Toffee Crumble, Choc Lick, Orange Choc Nibbles, Mint Choc Nibbles, and two brand new to the range: Jammie Choc Nibbles and Posh Original Choc Nibbles.
- New small flower plastic pots
- Crepe papers
- Flower foams
- Varieties of Choc Nibbles
Firstly, wrap the flower pots with crepe paper and decorate them with pretty ribbons and flower foams. Place all the Choc Nibbles into a bowl and mix them up. Then fill the flower pots with the Choc Nibbles.
Now you have your delicious flower pots that are ready to be decorated for your Easter party or you could just use the flower pots to reward children who find the most eggs during the egg hunt. Or just nibble from them whenever you want!
Choc Nibbles comes in a shape that look like pellets. They are easy to hold, melt in your mouth and very delicious to eat. Both the Orange Choc Nibbles and Mint Choc Nibbles are made from a blend of milk chocolate, caramel and wafer biscuit. The toffee crumble is a blend of chocolate, a touch more gooey toffee with extra biscuit. Choc Lick is velvety chocolate dust which is great for topping, flavouring whipped cream or just for licking! My favourite is the posh original Choc Nibbles. They do nicer, all poshed up with smooth milk chocolate and also very delicious.
Now Choc Nibbles is giving a Choc Nibbles Hamper to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Choc Nibbles, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Choc Nibbles.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 29/03/2015 12 am – 29/04/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the samples to do this challenge.