Last week, I baked a chocolate cake, cut out cylinder shapes and made icing. Unfortunately, my icing was too runny and it ruined all my mini cupcakes! So I had no choice but to cheat as my guests were due to arrive. I bought the ready-made vanilla icing and a packet of cupcakes! So if you ever ruin your Christmas party snacks or need a quick Christmas recipe to impress your relatives and friends, look no further! This is very simple Santa Hat cupcake and won’t take you too long at all. You will need a piping star nozzle and piping bag for this.
- Ready-made icing (any flavour)
- Ready-made cupcakes
- Big strawberries (with the tops sliced away)
- Remove the cupcake casing and pipe around the cupcake to make a full circle.
- Place the strawberry on top of the cupcake.
- Add a squirt of icing on the top of the strawberry as the Santa hat pompom.
- Repeat for the rest of the cupcakes.
This is how it looks: