Christmas is coming thick and fast and I have a few crafts that I would love to share with you. Thanks to Nick Jr’s Christmas Craft Twitter party for the materials we received and guides to make them.
To make paper wreaths, you will need:
- A3/A4 green paper (the bigger the paper, the bigger the wreaths)
- Sticky foam/coloured paper to make decorations
- Sticky tape/stapler/glue
- Green/translucent string to hang
- Fold the green paper in half horizontally.
- Make many long cuts (0.8 cm apart) along the paper from the folded edge.
- Unfold your paper and stick the horizontal sides together with sticky tape/stapler to make a tube.
- Now staple each end of the tube together to create a circle.
- Use coloured paper and draw decorations for the wreath such as bows, berries and baubles or stick Christmas theme foam.
- Add the string to the top of the wreath using sticky tape and hang in a window or on a door.
This is a very simple paper wreath craft that you could also make with your younger children.