A huge welcome to Week 14 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Thanks to Kate, Gude and Anna for inviting me to be part of their team as Anthea is having problems with her PC. This week I am featuring three lolly stick crafts! I love using lolly sticks for crafting and also use them for teaching materials. I had used them previously to make Chinese Zodiac flipping sticks as teaching aids in our Chinese club.
The first craft is a toy barn made by Handmade Life with her kids. Click here to learn more about it.
Next are these dragonfly, butterfly and ladybird crafts from The Gingerbread House. These are so adorable! Click here to learn how they made a dragonfly.
Last but not least are these gorgeous vegetable garden labels from Dabbling Momma! They look so cute and add a wow factor to the garden bed/pot! Click here to find out how she used foam and lolly sticks to make such a gorgeous label!
First time joining us, just like me! Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (Myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up one post a week – It can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe- old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #Pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to read about your shared blog post with us this week!